Sigh;

Hi!

Finally my final exam had just ended last week and I came back last Thursday (and yeah! I miss my home since I didn’t go back on the study week because it was a long journey if I took train and needed to spend 12 hours. Just imagine...) and so far at home, I watched TV, eat, sleep, do some housework, online and watch anime (currently watched K-ON; it was about schoolgirl band and they were so KAWAI ^_^).

Although it was a semester break at my college, I had received a boring assignment from my dad :( He gave me a book (about motivation or something) and told me to do summary by CHAPTERS. Overall, it had 38+ chapters. I wanted to get start this morning but when I started it with introduction, I felt sleepy and I didn’t get it what the book was about. Truthfully, I didn’t understand and lazy to do it. Maybe I should focus, and then I will understand. Next, I ended up by looking for the newspapers at the back of my house because I felt that it was important for me to keep it for a better future since I once had a temporary working experience for 2 months( it was worth since I got an affordable salaries). It made me realize that I needed to work harder in my study and the information given sometimes had connections about my course that I took. Finance, banking, management and economics had something to do with accounting. This general knowledge was really useful and although I didn’t understand some of the part, at least I knew something. 

OK, my mum started mumbling since I just sat in front of the laptop for a few hours. My mum told me to start study Statistics because this subject was quite tough. Even though, I would like to start with Economics since it was a reading subject. And of course, I recently practise a new song (well, so long I didn’t practise my piano skill). It was Take It Slow sang by Taeyang, Big Bang. For me, I didn’t like much this song but I just loved to hear it by piano. 8 pages needed to practise right now.

No comments: