Travel.

Hi!

My family and I were just come back from travelling in Singapore for 4 days, 3 nights and it was totally the best damn holiday ever. Although my feet cramped a little bit and my body felt tired, but I enjoyed travelling there. We went there by train about 4 hours from Gemas to Woodlands. The country was so cool and what I love about it was the place was very clean and the public transportation was so effective. And not to forget the main place that I wish to go was Universal Studio. Almost every ride I played, The Mummy ride (so freaky and I didn't want to go there ever that similarly like haunted house), roller coaster (at first, I felt extremely nervous because that was the FIRST time I ride roller coaster but when I tried, it was really cool and I screamed aloud until my throat wanted to go out) and the best one was The Transformers 3D ride (really scary because it looked real especially when there was a shot part). Well, I wished I could spend more time there >-<

kereta api lama


Esplanade, SG

Chinatown, SG

No comments: