Random.


I hadn’t updated my blog since May. I knew but I just hadn’t much time to blog and since I lived at Arau, I survived without laptop or notebook, just several time went to computer lab to learn AIS (Application Computer in Accounting), doing Microsoft excel and word because there was a test for this subject. And I did hate this AIS subject because it was too boring and I didn’t get it why an accountant should learn this subject like computer science students. It was just like we had to memorize all the types of software, how many rams or processors, what was the meaning of adapter cards and details about computer. Yeah, that was life.

Oh, before it was too late, I wanted to wish to all Muslims out there, HAPPY EID MUBARAK! I was quite busy since I went my hometown; most of the time, doing housework was really tiring. My assignments had done before raya, and I was really enjoyed my holiday right now. Well, I hoped I wanted to visit a few friends here but I was not sure if they were at home or not. I guess, that’s all for now. Will update soon :D

Enjoy with Phantom’s new song – Burning MV

Phantom - Burning MV

No comments: