Random.

Assalamualaikum and konnichiwa to all :3

For your information, I got an interview for Certified Accounting Technicians at UiTM (yeahhh!!) that will be on this 24th April. Actually, I was kind of afraid because I was lack of confident despite I was not really good in communicate well in front of neither people nor strangers. I hope I could do well for upcoming interview.

Instead of interview, I already went for the ABRSM Practical Piano 2 weeks ago. It was quite shaky at first but I thought I performed well for my three pieces of songs. But, I got an obvious slip at chromatic scale in C major and my sight-reading was so terrible. It was supposed to be F but I ended it with A note. Haihh, dah lepas pun.

So, how my work went?

Truthfully, I liked and enjoyed my work right now because it was not stressing a lot and a bit of relaxing. Plus, the staffs treated me so nice and I didn’t know how to repay them. When I asked for a one-day leave (for upcoming interview), the boss simply said ''okay. You can have a leave. If you want MC, just let me know ya’’ just like that. What a nice boss. But seriously, mostly people here were Chinese so it was really a new environment.

Okay, till here.

Will update soon :D

2 comments:

Izzah Mahirah said...

Good luck wani! InsyaAllah dpt!

Be a successful accountant :D

WaNi :) said...

arigatou izzah! insya-Allah :)