Updated.

Sorry for not posting any newest post because currently I was busy with my application school stuff and cousin wedding that will be on this weekend. At the same time, my friend, farah had asked me to join her for job searching. Her sister asked her whether she wanted to work at her sister office which was in finance department. So, we wanted it and send resume to the office before SPM result. Just now, I had a phone-call from the office and they offered me to be a clerk or an assistant for something (I was not really hear it) and they said they will confirm it again by this evening. Yeah. I hope I will get that job because I felt so bored with nothingness to-do list at home plus, I wanted to feel the job experiences. Wish me luck, people.

Congrats for those getting straight A’s + excellent result and for those was not done it well, there were still a lot of opportunity out there. My SPM result was so okay and average. After this, I wanted to pursue at UiTM. Maybe I will take CAT. I heard that who wanted to take this course will have an interview on May and write an essay. I hope I get passed.

p/s : Thank you H for giving me a piece of cake :)

No comments: