Phantom.

What I thought when I heard about phantom was the literature that I learned at school, Phantom of The Opera. This story was favourable that filled with romance, suspense and glitz.

Actually, that was not the point that I will talking about. I wanted to tell you about another version of phantom. It was not Danny Phantom, the cartoon but PHANTOM.

Phantom, a new Korean group (maybe, not for now) was released their first song, Hole in Your Face last August, 2011. I got this song from this blog http://angieparkupdates.blogspot.com/, which was updated about kpop songs in Korea. The first time I listened to the song, I started to like it. They were not popular yet but hey! Be open-minded. Their song was so nice to hear, although they were not the good-looking one but they had this talent. (Seriously, am I looking like a promoter? Ha-ha, probably)

Check this out ~

Phantom - Hole in Your Face MV

No comments: