Aural Test.

Last Saturday, I was having my pre-AURAL TEST for my upcoming practical exam. So far, it was good and not that hard. Just listen to the music and answer the questions. It was quite easy to score. By the way, I had already memorized the scales and arpeggios. My sight-reading was just okay. Still, I needed to brush-up my last song because I played it without following the rhythm and inaccurate. Every day, I practiced it by using metronome. It was a thing that musicians always use to set time at a selected rate that will giving a regular tick-tick sound. Truthfully, I hate this thing because the ticky-ticky sound was sound annoying until my teacher called it as my ‘favourite’ toy.

Metronome [mine was red color]


Another less than 2 months I will have my practical exam. I wish I could get DISTINCTION. Yeah. Wish me luck ^___^

No comments: