My Plans.

I heard that some of my friends already went to the colleges like Taylor’s, Sunway’s. That was totally made me so jealous. Well, seriously, the things that I did everyday sometimes were quite boring. I woke up early in the morning because I had to do some housework and cook the dishes like orang tua-tua said, anak dara kena pandai masak kalau nak kahwin, nanti susah. Hmm, it was quite true that most women out there were not really good in cookery until when they wanted to eat, they will just buy it from restaurant.

Ok, back to the main topic, I made a few plans before I went to the college. I heard that Sunway college was the best business school in Malaysia, perhaps in the whole world? I was not really sure about that but Sunway’s was really the best college if you were taking the course which was related to business like accountancy, finance, economics, etc. Well, my mum said that the best university ( reminder : if you were taking accountancy course ) was at uitm. She said that the certificates were better and had a high value if compare to other universities. Maybe. . .

Still, everything had pros and cons. If I went to Sunway college, I needed to spend a lot of money to pay the fees. If I wanted to wait for the scholarship, I think it was better to enter other college. Well, many people wanted that scholarship and it was really hard to get it. Although the fees of private college were so expensive, Sunway’s provided a lot of good lecturer. Plus, majority people there were Chinese and no kelas agama. There will be a lot of pressure and the competition was really high. If I went to uitm, I could join the co curriculum activities, more relax and entered kelas agama. Perhaps, it will be more relax? Well, it was up to our own decision. This was about the FUTURE and a really important thing.

So, here are the plans :

  • #A - uitm, diploma in accountancy ( fast-track ) for 2 years ( maybe? )
  • #B - uitm, diploma in accountancy for 3 years + learning third language ( of course I will go for Japanese ) for 6 months I guess. Join the co curriculum club ( basketball club or music club? )
  • #C - any university in Malaysia, diploma in accountancy + third language
  • #D - uitm, CAT ( Certified Accounting Technician ) for 18 months
  • #E - matriculation, accountancy for a year
  • #F - Sunway, CAT
  • #G - Sunway, diploma
Plan A seriously I had to cancel it because the fast-track course was majority for MARA students and selected people. The chance to get this course was totally hard. So, now, I was hoping for my plan B. Wish me luck >.<

No comments: